Notifications
Clear all

Best Lens for Sony a6400?

1 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

I recently purchased the Sony a6400 as my first mirrorless camera and I'm looking for recommendations on the best general purpose lens to pair with it. I'm a photography enthusiast and enjoy shooting a variety of subjects including landscapes, portraits, street scenes, and the occasional close-up. So which are top recommended lenses ?

Topic Tags
1 Answer

Here are some excellent lens options for the Sony A6400:

1. Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN | C: This lens offers versatility with a handy focal length range, a constant f/2.8 aperture, and near-silent autofocus. It’s a step up from the kit lens and great for everyday use.

2. Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS: If you’re looking for versatility, this lens covers a wide zoom range and provides optical stabilization. It’s suitable for various shooting scenarios.

3. Tamron 17-70mm F2.8 Di III-A VC RXD: For video enthusiasts, this lens offers a sharp general-purpose zoom range, image stabilization, and a fixed wide aperture for bokeh and low-light situations.

4. Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS LE: If you want an all-in-one travel lens, this one covers a broad focal length range and is compact for convenience.

5. Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary: A budget-friendly prime lens with a wide aperture, perfect for portraits and low-light conditions.

Share: